If you need to speak to us, drop us an email on: email@example.com
Your Favourite Teacher is an online learning platform for GCSE students. We specialise in delivering comprehensive online learning for the core GCSE subjects: English Language, English Literature, Maths and Science.
All our learning resources are made by fully qualified teachers and loved by students!
GCSE English Language (AQA or Eduqas)
GCSE English Literature (AQA or Eduqas)
Level 1 and 2 English Functional Skills
GCSE Mathematics (Foundation tier only)
Level 1 and 2 Mathematics Functional Skills
GCSE Combined Sciences
GCSE Triple/Separate Sciences
We also offer introductory courses in GCSE History, GCSE Geography, Sports Performance and Wellbeing.
Your Favourite Teacher’s courses are designed for GCSE and Functional Skills students aged 14-16.
However, our courses may also prove useful for KS3 students aged 11-15.
The cost of Your Favourite Teacher is dependent on whether you a parent or guardian purchasing a subscription on behalf of your child, or if you are a school or football academy buying multiple accounts for your students.
School or Football Club: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quotation.
Usernames cannot be changed, once an account has been created.
However, if you could like to change your first name, last name or nickname, please contact email@example.com and we can arrange this for you.
To change your avatar, once on the Dashboard, click your current avatar. Select the avatar the you want from the list. Then, press ‘Select Avatar’ to confirm.
On average, a lesson should take about 30 minutes to complete. However, this will vary from student to student. The video for each lesson is normally about 5-10 mins long.
Student earn 5 coins for every quiz they pass and for every lesson they complete. They also earn 50 coins for their first ever login, and 5 coins for every day they login.
Students earn a badge for every lesson they complete, and they also earn a certificate for every course they fully complete.
Coins and badges can be viewed on the Dashboard, and course certificates can be accessed through each individual course completed.
1. If you’ve been sent a sign-up link for Your Favourite Teacher, click on the link you’ve been provided with. This link is specific to your organisation. Do NOT sign up elsewhere on the Your Favourite Teacher website, as you won’t be given the correct access and you may incur fees.
2. The link will take you to the Your Favourite Teacher sign-up form. Complete all fields of the form and then click ‘Register Your Account’. Please wait a couple of minutes for your account to be created.
3. Once your account is created, visit www.yourfavouriteteacher.com and click ‘Login to your classroom’ at the top right of the page to login and get started.
If the task you have been set is for a lesson you’ve already completed it won’t appear in your task list.
However, if the task is for a lesson you haven’t already completed, please delete your cache following the instructions here and refresh the page. If you still can’t see the task, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into this for you.
Once you have completed all the lessons in a course, the course will be marked as 100% complete and you will be able to download your course completion certificate from the Course Page.
Once you have read the information on the first topic page, click ‘Mark Complete’ at the bottom of the page. You will then be taken to the next topic page, if there is one. Repeat the same process until you have competed all the topic pages.
On the Dashboard, click ‘Notes’ to access all the notes you have taken. Here you can print, download or delete your notes, using the buttons on the right hand side.
No, tasks set to you are lessons your teacher/tutor/parent would like you to complete. However, you are welcome to complete any additional lessons on top of this by working through our courses and lessons independently.
Our courses are structured so there is a logical progression through each course. We suggest it is best to complete lessons in the order provided.
However, this order is a suggestion only so you are welcome to complete the lessons in any order you like. If you choose to complete the lessons in a course out of order, please check at the beginning of the video whether you need to look at a previous lesson first, as the lesson may build on a previous lesson in the course.
On the right hand side of your Dashboard, you will see the Total Coins you have earned. You earn coins for logging in, completing lessons etc.
At the bottom of your Dashboard, you will find the Badges you have collected.
If your progress, coins or badges aren’t updating, please delete your cache following the instructions listed here.
On the left hand side of the Dashboard, click ‘My Report’. You will be directed to a page that will give you an overview of your progress on the Your Favourite Teacher website.
Yes, you can add another child to your account. Please contact email@example.com and we can arrange this for you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sort this for you.
Sign in to your Account and select Subscription to see your YFT plan and billing history.
As a subscriber to YFT you are automatically charged once a month on the date you signed up. Your YFT subscription is charged at the beginning of your billing cycle and can take several days to appear on your account.
If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
To amend/cancel your subscription, you’ll need to log in to your account and click on ‘Subscription’ on the left side of the dashboard – you’ll see the option to cancel on the next page.
If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in a given month (such as the 31st), you’ll be billed on the last day of that month instead.
If you recently changed your billing date and within the same month there is a price change or you upgrade your plan, you could be charged earlier than expected.
If you wish to discuss the sign up of your school please contact Sales@yourfavouriteteacher.com
If you wish to discuss the sign up of your school please contact email@example.com
There are 2 main ways that schools currently use Your Favourite Teacher.
However, you’re welcome to use Your Favourite Teacher in any other way that you think might be useful.
To use Your Favourite teacher for a cover lesson, first make sure the cover teacher has access to Your Favourite Teacher.
If the lesson is taking place in a computer room:
If the lesson isn’t taking place in a computer room:
These are our suggestions for how to effectively use Your Favourite teacher for a cover lesson, based on feedback from teachers. However, you’re welcome to use Your Favourite Teacher in any other way that you think might be useful.
There so no limit on how many tasks you can set. This means you can set tasks for as many or few students in a group as you like, and you can even set different tasks or deadlines for different students in the same group.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
1. Click the menu button. and select Options. …
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
4. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. …
5. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
6. Close the about: preferences page.
1. Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
2. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
3. Under Time range, choose a time range.
4. Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
In Samsung Internet:
1. From any Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Tap Internet.
3. Tap the MORE icon.
4. Scroll to and tap Settings.
5. Tap Privacy.
6. Tap Delete personal data.
7. Choose one of the following: Cache. Cookies and site data. Browsing history.
8. Tap DELETE.
On iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
1. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
2. To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
If you are using a different browser, please check its support site for instructions.
The topics and quizzes in a lesson are unlocked when you have watched the video for that lesson. Please make sure you watch the video all the way to the end; the topics and quizzes should then unlock.
If that does not work, please delete your cache following the instructions here.
If you still can’t access the topics or quiz after watching to the end of the video and clearing your cache, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have only just been access to your account, please wait a few minutes and then refresh. If that does not work, please delete your cache following the instructions here.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com and we can sort this for you.
Please make sure you are entering your username and password correctly. If you still can’t log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sort this for you.